Friday, August 26, 2011

Up next: The Art of Ultra Q

There's currently an Art of Ultra Q exhibit going on at the Shibuya Parco department store (B1 level). It looks like it may be the same space where Medicom held one part of its 15th Anniversary show just recently. The Ultra Q show runs through Sept. 7.

From the flyer, it looks like they have a bunch of Ultra Q toys on display, as well as some kaiju for sale. The cherry on top is Kanegon is set to make an appearance in the....can't say flesh, can you? Kanegon will be there in the rubber tomorrow! And so will KK! In the flesh, you see. Or will I be asked to play Kanegon? Look, I'm not saying I'm actively seeking Kanegonization, but if I am so honored to be asked, I shall proudly wear the rounded dome upon my own chrome dome....

Here's the back of the flyer:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...