Friday, May 24, 2013

Super Potato - vintage video game shop in Osaka (store visit video)

Super Potato is one of the newer shops in the Nipponbashi area of Osaka, where you'll find a bunch of toy stores, video game shops, maid cafes, etc. It's basically Osaka's equivalent of Akihabara. Super Potato opened this branch of its growing chain of stores in April, 2012. I just visited for the first time and thought it was a pretty cool spot, so I did a walk through video shoot.

Sorry it's kind of shaky at times. Still using my Canon S95 to shoot video. Haven't had a chance to upgrade the equipment yet. Below the video I'll list some store details.



Website: www.superpotato.com
Tel: 06-6647-3505
Address: 〒556-0005 大阪府大阪市浪速区日本橋3-8-18 平田ビル1階
Store Hours: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Map: Click here 

I asked, and the shop does sell stock online, but unfortunately at this time they don't ship outside of Japan.

Check out my YouTube channel for lots of other store visits, toy maker interviews, and other random goodness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...